AutoDalle is a paving planner that creates random paving layouts for mixed size floor tiles or paving slabs. This kind of pattern is called Roman Opus.
AutoDalle is the only software that can create random paving plans without cuttings !
The roman opus paving layout is obtained by disposing randomly different kinds of rectangular paving flags such that the joint thickness is always the same. The following picture is an example of a tiled patio designed with the software.
This patio is about 40m2 and is tiled with 4 sizes of flagstones.
The image on the top-right gives you two examples created by the software, the paving slabs are randomly arranged and no cutting is necessary to follow the shape of the patio.
AutoDalle will obviously allows you to know exactly the quantity of flagstones needed to complete your paving.
AutoDalle is able to optimize the use of packs and calculate the quantities needed for each type of paving slab.
You are an individual or a company? You are looking for patio ideas? AutoDalle is the software you need to create all tile layouts for your terrace.
Examples of flagstones or paving slabs layouts
Here are some pictures showing patio-ideas and examples of paving layouts created with the software.
How to create a paving layout with AutoDalle
The realization of a paving layout is simply done by following these few steps:
- Select a paving model in the predefined list or create your own model by the definition of each slab size: AutoDalle is not limited in the number of paving slabs sizes.
- Define the size of your terrace (18 m x 10 m max., 59 ft x 32 ft max.).
- Start the process and then the software perfectly adjusts all paving slabs and creates a random paving pattern in just a few seconds.
- The random patio layout generated by the program can be manually modified by swapping group of paving slabs.
- If necessary, you can apply a cutting template to the paving layout.
- The 3D preview function gives a realistic view of your terrace pattern.
- Finally, print the paving report, and you can also create a DXF file to import the patio pattern into your favorite CAD software.